- Members may reserve a court up to 7 days in advance.
- Members may register for all drills, classes, programs 2 weeks prior to non-members. It is possible that drills, classes, and programs will fill prior to registration being open to non-members.
- Members pay the discounted “members rate” for all drills, classes, programs.
- Members may reserve permanent court time.
- Members may cancel a court reservation up to 24 hours in advance without being charged the court fee.
Non-Member/ Guest Fee
- Non-Members may reserve courts up to 1 day in advance.
- Non-Members will not receive a refund for a cancelled court time.
- Non-Members will pay the “non-member” rate for all drills, classes, programs.
- Non-Members pay a $5 per person guest fee for all court reservations (no additional guest fee for drills, classes, programs).